Group Exercise Door Monitor
Door Monitor – This position is for a Customer Service position linked to the Group Exercise program. Your role will be to check ID’s of participants in order to allow a participant into a Group Exercise class. This position requires an amazing ability to smile and be welcoming, while at the same time, being firm and enforcing policy. Classes are a controlled access situation, and this position enforces that policy with grace and diplomacy.
- Must arrive at least 15 minutes before 1st class and stay until last participant leaves.
- Responsible for unlocking / locking door to studio to allow entry for instructors and students.
- Scan ID's of every participant (student, faculty, or staff) for entry to class or accept paper receipt for drop-in fee.
- Refilling spray bottles and towels, or sanitizer wipes daily.
- Reporting breakdowns of equipment as needed.