Alumni Facility Admittance Policy & Procedures
An MSU Alumnus is defined as an individual who is a graduate of Michigan State University with any accredited degree.
As an alumnus you may use our general facilities without charge. You will need to pay an additional fee to use the Fitness Center @ IM Sports West and IM Sports East, Group Exercise, and you will also need to pay $3/day for use of the IM West Outdoor pool.
First: An alumnus needs a Recreational Sports and Fitness Services Alumni ID in order to enter and use our facilities.
- You must be a graduate of MSU to purchase an Alumni ID Card.
- A Rec Sports Alumni ID is REQUIRED prior to using the facilities
- Public/non-MSU graduates are NOT eligible for MSU Rec Sports facility admittance.
SECOND: How to get this card?
Recreational Sports and Fitness Services Alumni ID cards can only be obtained by appointment, call 517-355-5257. At the appointment, you are required to bring:
- $10(card fee), and
- valid picture ID (drivers license, passport, or student ID), and
- one proof of graduation from MSU:
- MSU diploma (original or copy), or
- "Certification of Degree" (available free @ Room 150 Admin Building), or
- Graduating transcripts (shows graduation date, cost $5), or
- Mini-diploma(only issued for a few years)
- Lastly, be aware your picture will be taken.
|Daily Fitness Pass||$7.00*|
|One Semester Package||$195.00*||Fitness Center, Group Ex. & Outdoor Pool|
|Two Semester Package||$360.00**||Fitness Center, Group Ex. & Outdoor Pool|
|Three Semester Package||$450.00***||Fitness Center, Group Ex. & Outdoor Pool|
* Alumni participants must have a Recreational Sports and Fitness Services Alumni ID to access the facilities.
** Two Semester packages can only be purchased in the Fall or Spring Semester.
*** Three Semester packages can only be purchased in the Fall Semester.